Pagina de start a forumului Forum Mediatec - Depozitul de Cartuse Forum Mediatec - Depozitul de Cartuse
Consumabilele sunt pasiunea noastra!
Vanzari online: www.mediatec.ro

FAQFAQ   CăutareCăutare   MembriMembri   GrupuriGrupuri   ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare 
 ProfilProfil   Mesaje privateMesaje private   AutentificareAutentificare 

How to reset Xerox wc 3220? help!
Du-te la pagina 1, 2  Următoare

Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului Forum Mediatec - Depozitul de Cartuse -> Cartuse laser,imprimante laser - probleme de exploatare, refill, intretinere / Laser printers and cartridges - operational issues, refill, maintenance
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul următor  
Autor Mesaj
theknow

Data înscrierii: 20/Dec/2010
Locație: United State

MesajTrimis: Lun Dec 20, 2010 2:13 am    Titlul subiectului: How to reset Xerox wc 3220? help! Răspunde cu citat (quote)

hello, to everybody I hope that somebody coul help me to reset my wc 3220 I`ve see a post whit instructions to reset a wc 3210.. and I did not understand so much because I dont speak rumano.. but it doesnt matter becuse I can use the traslator... I will thanks so much If some body can explain to me how to reset those printer.. step bye step. and if does exist some posiblities to damage the printer.
Sus
Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
mediatecar
Site Admin

Data înscrierii: 16/Noi/2007

MesajTrimis: Lun Dec 20, 2010 9:41 am    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Will look into it, be back with an answer 2day. Smile
Sus
mediatecar
Site Admin

MesajTrimis: Lun Dec 20, 2010 5:29 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

[u]OK, the reset you have to made is in fact a firmware update, here it is:
[/u]
1. You can find the firmware-update here:
https://rapidshare****/files/438385143/work_center_3220.rar
(choose "FREE USER" and wait until the "DOWNLOAD"-button appears)

2. Firmware update procedure:
- open the right-side lid
- remove the CN 20 connector (CRUM)
(or use cardtridge without chip)
- the cartridge must be in place and front lid closed
- make the firmware update (i recommend using an UPS for that, to avoid accidental powerfailure in the middle of update)
- after update (it last aprox 5 minutes, the flash is kind of large), follow the steps:
Press as below:
1.Menu x 1
2.> x 2
3. OK x 1
4. > x 4
5. OK x1
6. > x 1
7. OK x 1
- Open and close again the front lid; this leads to balance the derial memory with the temporal one (the reseted one)
Partial counter level zero. Toner level 100%.

For checking porpouse: from maintenance Menu press "Maintenance -> Supplies life -> Supplies info -> Ok" and it will print a report.

It's a proved method, please come back wit fedback. Smile

And guide fellows to our forum, we are glad to help anyone, english is, of course, not an isue here, we are all profesionals and the language of printers is... English! Smile

Have a Merry Christmas, by the way! And a Happy New Year!
Sus
theknow

MesajTrimis: Lun Dec 20, 2010 6:13 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Thanks.....Only some cuestions more..
should I connect the printer by Usb or by red? did I need some drivers?
Does it matter the firmware version of my printer, and if there some posibities of incompatibility,? I have Win 7 should I use another OS?
thanks a lot for your help..I gonna do it and post a feedback,
Merry Christmas and happy new year for you..Thanks again Very Happy
Sus
mediatecar
Site Admin

MesajTrimis: Mar Dec 21, 2010 11:54 am    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

theknow a scris:
Thanks.....Only some cuestions more..
should I connect the printer by Usb or by red? did I need some drivers?
Does it matter the firmware version of my printer, and if there some posibities of incompatibility,? I have Win 7 should I use another OS?
thanks a lot for your help..I gonna do it and post a feedback,
Merry Christmas and happy new year for you..Thanks again Very Happy

USB is ok to connect the printer, but i would strongly recommend to proceed the firmware reset trough a win XP OS, because i have not a clue if all this was testet on win7 or not.

It also woul help to make this procedure with someone beside you that have a little experience in that matter. Because it always can happen something to go otherwise then planned, and in that moment a mind used with that kind of problems is very usefull....

Smile
Sus
theknow

MesajTrimis: Mar Dec 21, 2010 8:30 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Hi.. thanks a lot... for your help.. thanks a lot... you didnt know how much IŽve tried to find a way to do this, and the toners cost is too much

look my printerŽs firmware/motor is Item: 2.50.00.95; estatus: 1.00.11 emulation vesion is item:PCL5e 5.92 02-12-2009 estatus: PCL6 5.93 03-21-2009

is the firmware update compatible whint my printer? because I boutg it this year and sometimes Xerox update the software
Sus
merlingerin

Data înscrierii: 30/Mar/2010
Locație: Bucuresti

MesajTrimis: Mie Dec 22, 2010 1:11 am    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Hello,

The solution fits your equipment, as you described by info, generated from configuration page.
Also is true that appears a new firmware v.98 for WC 3220.
By the way, if you have this v.98 version, fix with v.95 doesn't work. (and do not damage your formatter - don't worry)
The solution for this unfortunated situation is to send by e-mail the S/N of the equipment , and we will generate an unique fix soft, fit just for your machine, and not for any other!
For this particular situation, please contact mister Ghiocel.
Good luck.
theknow

MesajTrimis: Mie Dec 22, 2010 5:31 am    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

thanks again... Very Happy I`m gonna search the firmware version.. because I dont know were is.. and if I have the 0.95 I gonna make.. this is a great.. forum. thaks so much.. all of you have helped me a lot..
Sus
mediatecar
Site Admin

MesajTrimis: Mie Dec 22, 2010 10:10 am    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

merlingerin a scris:

For this particular situation, please contact mister Ghiocel.

merlingerin ment you to contact Ghiocel on this forum (he is an old member of it) with a PM, of course, but i think you've figured it out yourself. Smile
Sus
theknow

MesajTrimis: Joi Dec 23, 2010 2:47 am    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

ok.. but I think that I have the right firmware version, my version is 2.20.00..95 that .95 is your reference realy? well I hope so..

And so I want to post this tool.. is the original Xerox tool for firmware uptade but I replace the original firmware whit your firmware update.. I have not tested it yet, I have afraid to do it Embarassed , but IŽm posting this aplication here because you have the experience to do it whitout problems.. and its would be a easier way to make the update from Windows..

I hope that you would tell me if these tool is a good idea or not.. Thanks

http://rapidshare****/files/438806336/Firmware_update.._usin_xerox_tool.rar
Sus
merlingerin

MesajTrimis: Sâm Dec 25, 2010 8:18 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Just fix it with v.95 !It will be Ok.

Merry Christmas!
theknow

MesajTrimis: Dum Dec 26, 2010 10:02 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Thanks a lot, to all of you... Whis you a very happy new year..
Sus
theknow

MesajTrimis: Lun Ian 03, 2011 3:13 am    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Hi I have another cuestion, I hope you can help me and excuse me please if i`m so meticulous, is because the printer is not my own.

well the cuestion is, if I have to do another steeps before write the update, I read a post and there they say that I have to push stop-clear and at the same time push power, and wait 2 or 3 secons, well I dont understand so much because it is in turk I think, Help me please,

Thanks again to al of you..
Sus
merlingerin

MesajTrimis: Lun Ian 03, 2011 11:17 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

That is the procedure to force the MFP entering download mode.
As I have said above, just execute the fix ! Aware of power failure for about 4-5 minutes, the duration of erase and write of Spansion Flash chip ( firmware host) !For this you may use a UPS , and open the cartidge door for the time of firmware update !
Good luck(again and final Rolling Eyes ) !!
theknow

MesajTrimis: Mar Ian 04, 2011 1:54 am    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Thanks. jaja Im sorry if I have made to much cuestions, but its very important to me, do not make any wrong,

look but above in the instructions say that the front lid must be closed, and you say it must be open, or is not the same door?

Thanks,
Sus
merlingerin

MesajTrimis: Mar Ian 04, 2011 10:54 am    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

In the front .. is a door, not a lid !
You can flash with or without that door open! But ( if use an UPS) door open, do not permit the oven to charge...and over-charge the UPS !
Florin_Rosu

Data înscrierii: 05/Mar/2009

MesajTrimis: Mie Ian 05, 2011 12:31 am    Titlul subiectului: workcentre 3119 Răspunde cu citat (quote)

hello everyone and Happy New Year! I have a little question..The procedure described above can be used also for Xerox Workcentre 3119 model?...It worth's to try? I have to update the firmware every time I make a cartridge refill? Sorry if I said something stupid Embarassed
Sus
Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat Codul Yahoo Messenger
theknow

MesajTrimis: Mie Ian 05, 2011 5:26 am    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

All right, thanks, a lot, to all of you, thak you very much.
Sus
merlingerin

MesajTrimis: Mie Ian 05, 2011 12:55 pm    Titlul subiectului: Re: workcentre 3119 Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Florin_Rosu a scris:
hello everyone and Happy New Year! I have a little question..The procedure described above can be used also for Xerox Workcentre 3119 model?...It worth's to try? I have to update the firmware every time I make a cartridge refill? Sorry if I said something stupid Embarassed

Florin ,
La Xerox WC 3119 se reseteaza chip-ul la fiecare reumplere, sau se inlocuieste. Idea
Exprima-te in romaneste, e forum romanesc !!
Very Happy
Florin_Rosu

MesajTrimis: Mie Ian 05, 2011 3:53 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

merlingerin,
Multumesc mult pentru informatie si promptitudinea cu care a fost furnizata. Cat despre limba engleza, am zis sa ma incadrez si eu in tiparele acestui topic si sincer ma bucur cand vad ca acest forum depaseste granitele de nationalitate si limba Very Happy
Sus
mediatecar
Site Admin

MesajTrimis: Joi Ian 06, 2011 11:59 am    Titlul subiectului: Re: workcentre 3119 Răspunde cu citat (quote)

merlingerin a scris:
\
Florin ,
La Xerox WC 3119 se reseteaza chip-ul la fiecare reumplere, sau se inlocuieste. Idea
Exprima-te in romaneste, e forum romanesc !!
Very Happy

Prietene, cand se aduna 20 intr-un loc si unul singur nu intelege romana dar stie engleza, ceilalti trec pe engleza. Plus ca topicul a fost deschis in engleza de cineva din afara Romaniei, asa ca fii mai pe faza prietene si lasa asa in engleza ok?

for theknow
merlingerin said:
Citat:
Regarding Xerox WC 3119, the chip is replaced or reseted on every refill.
Sus
merlingerin

MesajTrimis: Joi Ian 06, 2011 2:09 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Salut Iuliu.

Si eu te apreciez.Si sper ca " prietene " nu a fost folosit in zeflemea... Laughing

Topicul e deschis pentru WC 3220.
Florin se referea la WC 3119.
Ar fi bine sa tai topicul si sa muti ce e in plus la WC 3119...
ca tot ziceai de faza si nul Laughing

Sanatate si La Multi Ani !
Liviu.
mediatecar
Site Admin

MesajTrimis: Joi Ian 06, 2011 3:24 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Acu' las asa. Si "prietene" e cu drag, desigur!
Sus
Florin_Rosu

MesajTrimis: Joi Ian 06, 2011 4:56 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Initial am cautat un topic pentru 3119, dar nu am gasit si am postat aici. Imi cer scuze daca trebuia sa deschid un topic nou Confused Salutare tuturor!
Sus
theknow

MesajTrimis: Joi Ian 06, 2011 11:54 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Hi Thank you so much, to all, I have made the firmware update, and It work well, it is fabulous,

Thanks,
Sus
mediatecar
Site Admin

MesajTrimis: Vin Ian 07, 2011 8:36 am    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

That's great news!

Well, we can just hope you tell all your friends about our print&copy-family here in Romania, and how glad we are to help anyone having that kind of questions!

Cool
Sus
theknow

MesajTrimis: Vin Ian 07, 2011 7:10 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

Yes of course, Im gonna tell them about this community, Very Happy , thanks to all of you
Sus

Data înscrierii: 07/Iul/2010

MesajTrimis: Vin Ian 14, 2011 4:01 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

La altii astfel de probleme/limbaj se rezolva primand mandria nationala.
http://forum.workoffice.ru/index.php?topic=10080.0
Sus
mediatecar
Site Admin

MesajTrimis: Vin Ian 14, 2011 4:57 pm    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

newbie a scris:
La altii astfel de probleme/limbaj se rezolva primand mandria nationala.
http://forum.workoffice.ru/index.php?topic=10080.0

Aia nu e mandrie, e eventual prostie. dar nici aia nu e, pur si simplu diferenta e ca rusii nu stiu romana pe cand noi stim engleza, in acest caz e simplu: noi vrem sa-l ajutam pe om si nu ne impiedicam de amanuntul limbii folosite in comunicare, cine e atat de mandru national ca asta il impiedica sa dea o mana de ajutor e sigur in comunitatea gresita aici la acest forum, unde cuvantul de ordine e sa ne sprijinim.

Wink
Sus
mediatecar
Site Admin

MesajTrimis: Mar Ian 25, 2011 8:26 am    Titlul subiectului: Răspunde cu citat (quote)

You dont use whatever toner, of course! But in every country toners for refill have product codes according to suppliers there. Here you have an example:
http://masseymichaels.resedagbok.org/2011/01/13/xerox-workcentre-3210-3220-extra-dark-print-toner-cartridge-refill-4-1k-45/

So the best thing you can make is to search refill suppliers in your area and look for toner Xerox dedicated.

Dont put whatever toner in your cartridge, that's sure!

Quantity is different for the 2100 pages or 4000 pages cartridge, but if you buy toner for refill you receive instructions, or the bottle is usually made exactly for one refill.

Where are you from, mate? What country?

Ultima modificare efectuată de către mediatecar la Vin Ian 28, 2011 9:10 am, modificat de 1 dată în total
Sus
Afișează mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   
Crează un subiect nou   Răspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului Forum Mediatec - Depozitul de Cartuse -> Cartuse laser,imprimante laser - probleme de exploatare, refill, intretinere / Laser printers and cartridges - operational issues, refill, maintenance Ora este GMT + 2 ore
Du-te la pagina 1, 2  Următoare
Pagina 1 din 2

Mergi direct la:  
Nu puteți crea un subiect nou în acest forum
Nu puteți răspunde în subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteți modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți șterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteți vota în chestionarele din acest forum